- Intestinal Defense is a herbal supplement designed specifically to restore mircobial balance in the gastrointestinal tract. Formulated with synergistic intestinal regulating components, Intestinal Defense boosts immune function while strengthening cell integrity.
- Infused with anti microbial natural extracts like Pau d’Arco, Oregano Leaf and Echinacea, Whole Leaf Organics Intestinal Defense is the perfect supplment for individuals looking to boost their immune system and for those desiring to be proactive in their health. Safe to take on a daily basis, Intestinal Defense can be used both therapeutically and for health maintenance regimes.
- Caprylic acid based, Intestinal Defense is both anti-fungal and anti-microbial, perfect for people with Candida infections, fungal overgrowth, toe fungus, and even for those experiencing immune compromization symptoms. Part of our Whole Leaf Organics Rejuvenation Series, Intestinal Defense is best when taken in tandem Whole Leaf Cleanse and Whole Leaf Probiotic Immunity.
- Naturopath based and scientifically formualted, Intestinal Defense can also be used to help animals suffering from food allergies, skin infections, hot spots, immune compromization problems, colitis, and cancer. Intestinal defense can be used as a supplement to boost the immune system of an animal, and to help alleviate food allergy symptoms. Infused with Caprylic acid and Pau d’Arco, Intestinal Defense can help reduce histamine reactions in both people and animals.
- Vegan and GMO free, Intestinal Defense is made with the purest and best ingredients.
Zinc (as zinc citrate) – 5mg, Selenium (as selenium citrate) – 10mcg, Copper (from sodium copper chlorophyllin) – 0.5mg, Caprylic Acid – 125mg, Echinacea Angustifolia (root) – 50mg, Garlic (bulb) Concentrate – 35mg, Grapefruit (seed) Extract – 35mg, Oregano (aerial part) – 34mg, Pau d’Arco (bark) – 25mg, Cayenne Pepper (fruit) – 10mg, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin – 12.5mg, Proprietary Enzyme Blend – 42mg
Phytase, Protease, Alpha- Galactosidase, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Pectinase, Peptidase.
Other ingredients include Cellulose and Water.